Monday, September 26, 2011

So little time....so many distractions

   It never fails. When you are super busy, distractions attack. I have two big distractions that have reared their ugly heads during one of the busiest weeks of my year.

   First is a book. A real honest to goodness, hard cover, paper and ink book.


   This surprisingly good book will not stop haunting me! I have been setting aside an hour a day for this guilty pleasure but it still demands more time. This is truly a fantastic read, especially for this time of year. Every page I turn, I keep wondering if I will find out Abe did battle with Nicolas Cage!


   My second distraction comes from a ghost of the past... and it's a killer.



   If you are lucky enough to have Comcast/Xfinity TV, they are offering season 1 of Dexter for free on demand till October 2nd. I just happen to be one of the lucky (or unlucky in my circumstance) who gets to relive this nugget of evil goodness.

   Now I am done with my distractions for the day. Back to haunting the house on this morbid Monday!
 

2 comments:

  1. I think that is by the same author who did Pride and Prejudice and Zombies and I loved that book. I'll have to look for Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter.

    ReplyDelete

Do you have wicked words of wisdom? Then please leave a comment.