Wednesday, April 11, 2012

I got Chuck Norris's autograph!

   I heard Chuck Norris was going to be in town, so I went to see for myself. Sure enough, he was standing on the side of the road looking at his phone. I pulled up, rolled down my car window, and asked for his autograph. When I woke up 6 hours later, I was left with this!


   Thanks Chuck for autographing my car!

   But seriously, my car is in the shop thanks to my mom. She decided to see who's car was stronger. Apparently her's won as she backed into mine. Not a scratch was left on hers. Oh well, at least she has good insurance and my Mustang is going to get a complete detail job out of the deal. 
   I am also retiring my old tags. When M drives my car, people think she is a stripper.


  As soon as my car gets out of the shop, these will be going on.


 Let me tell you, we had the hardest time coming up with a wicKED tag. WICKED, 2WICKED, WICKED1, and 4WICKED was taken of course. We even went down the path of 2W1CK3D, WICKEDS and IWICKED. We settled for W1CKEDZ which hopefully people will pronounce wicked's, as in wicked's car. My mom took one look at them and said, "Wicked Z? What is a Z? ". 


MAY MONSTER MADNESS IS COMING!


Head over to the Annie Walls blog and sign up today!


3 comments:

  1. Damn Chuck Norris!!! I like the license plate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a z is a zombie. duh. you are a wicKED zombie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One wicKED little ride! I bet your Mom felt bad, glad you had insurance. Can't wait to see it emerge from the shop with the new plates.

    ReplyDelete

Do you have wicked words of wisdom? Then please leave a comment.