Sunday, April 8, 2012

Shockingly Sinister Shorts #5


* A happily married man returns from a long business trip to his home on Easter Sunday. As he enters through the kitchen door, he is shocked to see his ex girlfriend, from 5 years ago, standing over a large boiling pot sitting on the stove.*

Shocked Man: What on earth are you doing in my house? Why are you cooking in my kitchen.

Jilted Ex: I missed you! I kept waiting and waiting for you to come back to me but you never did. Then I heard you got married and had some kids so I decided to come take you back home.

Shocked Man: You are insane! This is just like that movie, "Fatal Attraction", where that woman boils that kids pet rabbit..... OH MY GOD! What is in the pot? Have you done something with my son's pet rabbit?

Jilted Ex: Oh don't be silly. Only a crazy person would do something over the top like that!

Shocked Man: Whew.. ok.... then what is in the pot?

Jilted Ex: Your wife's head of course.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have wicked words of wisdom? Then please leave a comment.