Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Shockingly Sinister Shorts #9


*A woman returns to her home after a 2 week business trip overseas. She is met in the living room by her husband.*


Returning wife: I cannot tell you how good it is to be home. I have missed you so bad. Come here and give me a hug. 

Surprising husband: Wait right there, don’t come any closer. I have a surprise for you.

Returning wife: A surprise? What on earth could it be, and why are you wearing that old dirty hoody?

Surprising husband: This hoody is hiding your surprise. Do you remember how you always talked about our neighbor David's abs? Do you remember telling me how you wish I had abs just like David?

Returning wife: Yes I do. David has amazing abs… oh honey! Did you join a gym?

Surprising husband: Nope…even better. *unzips hoody* I just took David's! You can barely tell that they are attached to this belt.

2 comments:

  1. WicKED,

    These are perfect shorts, somewhat Outer Limits feel to them. Great job have been enjoying them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Glad you like them. I hope to get 101 by Halloween.

      Delete

Do you have wicked words of wisdom? Then please leave a comment.