Friday, August 16, 2013

My wicKED Wish List 2013....thus far!

Found a couple of Halloween HAVE TO HAVES. Here they are in no specific order:

The Zombie chip and dip bowl from SpiritHalloween. This is a must for the annual "wicKED weeKEnD" Halloween party.Luckily, there are a couple of Spirit stores close by.

LED Headless Horseman snow glob. Unfortunately, the nearest home goods is a few hours away from me. Unless TJ Max gets one in (sometimes the merchandise is sent to both) then I have a special trip to make. This is one I may not get this year :(



LED Portrait from Kirklands. This one is going on my wall next to the other super cool one I got last year. 

Anybody else have a wish list for this season? 

2 comments:

  1. Love the Headless Horseman snow globe and the LED portraits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE everything on your list! I wish for the day that we will have the glut of Halloween goodies on our shelves in Oz that you lucky ducks have in the US. For if that comes to pass, it shall indeed be a Golden Age! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Do you have wicked words of wisdom? Then please leave a comment.