Monday, September 30, 2013

Monday Madness! Decoration update and the Countdown to Halloween looms!


The Wicked Woods finally looks wicked! I got a good start on the outside decorations and lighting!

He is just happy to be here!

As many of you may know, The Countdown to Halloween begins Tomorrow (October 1st) and as its name would imply, runs till Halloween. It is my objective to post at least one thing Halloween related each day in anticipation of the High Holiday! I hope that many of you will join in on this Blog Festival or at the very least, check in on my blog and those of my fellow Halloween Heads each day as we post Halloween goodness! 

As for what you can expect to see over the course of the next 31 days....here is a taste:

Moody Mondays-where I take a mood and post pictures on the subject!
Freaky Fridays-news of the weird and funny stuff about Halloween
Local Haunted Attraction updates, reviews, and videos.
Guides to Halloween TV and movies
Some scary stories or sinister shorts!
A "best of" Post from my blog.
Recipes, and a how too or two.
Plus lots of updates in the progress of Wicked Woods Cemetery, the pending MOVE, The Annual wicKED weeKEnD Halloween party, and decorations galore! 

I hope you will come back daily to see what I can come up with...wish me luck!

6 comments:

  1. Your decorations are looking amazing already : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to take lessons in lighting from you. That's great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I posted a guide of sorts, but I will be honest with you, it is 50% expensive lighting and 50% camera technique. I have a small fortune in lights, and lines.

      Delete
  3. What lights are you using? On a cheaper note, does LED have a more intense colored light than the compact fluorescent spotlights from Lowe's or Home Depot??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use a combo of CF and LED spotlights. The LED has the most intense and long lasting color where the florescents have a brighter light. Always go Florecents when choosing a black light...hands down. Find out more on my lighting via this article : http://wickedwaysproductions.blogspot.com/2012/10/a-wicked-opinion-on-yard-haunt-lighting.html

      Delete

Do you have wicked words of wisdom? Then please leave a comment.